Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cristina792, an anknolagement

this is for the best celebrity on Fantage!
 for my hero, Cristina792.
               joining in 2010, a year  Pinkstardust, xxsherryxx, Ptran, Ararara, Mzcavs, and two years before Civic_princess, she has won herself a spot worth waiting! She is seventh in the top ten but in sweetness, she is #1! 
       She respects non members!
Since i became a non member, she doesn't treat me like poison or a revolting low life like Queenbee_ did. When people do that to me it hurts my feelings alot. :( I actully cry when they do:(  She treats me like her level. She is very nice.
        Bad, mean rumors have circled around Cristina for a while now. There are people who know the truth about this kind-hearted girl's real self, but all the hackers have done wrong on her account and have used her account to be rude! This is a fact, my horrible sister does it from college! 
                  Once someone went into a server I was in and started shouting. The message was: "Cristina is a BYsheisTCH"
I went up to her and said which one? She replied, "One from the Hall of Fame." I said back. "THAT ISNT TRUE! SHES NICE"
Haters will hate, no matter how sweet the victim really is. Like people who hate Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez! They're wrong. i have had back stage passes for both and they were amazingly nice for such big superstars!
             I hope that for all the haters, this will give you a change of heart! May the light be with you and guide you to the right decision!

    ~april

No comments:

Blog Archive

what im like