Wednesday, September 18, 2013

OMG NOT CLOSING!!!!!

OMG! WORD FROM APRIL JUST CAME!

Heres what she said.


Hey Candy. How's the blog going? In reply to your email titled: HELP APRIL! I decided to answer it by telling you the facts. I got my basketball hair back, and I got 2 new items that are very VERY awesome, they are called: St. Patrick's Day hair and the other is called Black Midnight hair!!!!! I can't come back to the blog, but I don't want you to end it. :( Sorry it isn't going well. Btw: I'm donating to you, one Blonde Bombshell from 2012. ;) I'd like the 3,000,000,000 stars please.

Bye,

Aprilmay88998, fantage.

And now for copying off of my inbox, I can type this font! :D!!!!
We absolutely can't close! She also said that she has some intresting things we might like to know. Ill tell u later. BYE! 

PS. hard to spell right righnt now bcause aprikl send infornmation !!!!! oh sorry.

Fantage gazzete #4 that she emailed us!

And number #5!
I wish april would come back, but it's nice to hear from her again. BTW! LOOK! 

and she has more videos! HER INVENTORY!
her other ones

morning routine a intresting story

her new extra account:
amybelle127
hope you read more of the posts. bye! super long....

OH AND BTW NEW EVENT COMING FRIDAY, CALLED CHOCOLATE SOMETHING. ANGEL POSTING TOO STARTING SOON!

-candyswirl~

No comments:

Blog Archive

what im like