Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fantage..... "I was a fantage snob." (pink)

Do you know who she is? If you don't this will tell you. Pinkstardust. A.K.A, the fantage tyrant. Basically the evil queen from every movie x50 and add some limited items and alot of attitude then poof! Pinkstardust was born.

Yes, this may seem like an exaggeration, but haha no. It's true. She is truly and absolutely the evil witch of fantage. If you are new, you may think that this isn't true. That I am a hater or a jerk. But trust me, words of pinkstardust are simply, "YOU ARE NOTHING" NO NO NOT YOU! She was talking to princess_moomoo..... She sees us as peasents. LETS DO A REVOLUTION! NO? Okay then.

Still don't believe me? See this. The "YOU ARE NOTHING" meme

Yes it is true. Your high and mighty ruler, is a loser.

Please don't think its personal, its not. I just have seen lots of people, and heard the stories and met her once- on my non account! (If you saw the meme you can imagine how that went >.<)

Bye!!!!

<3 April~


No comments:

Blog Archive

what im like